- discovering daffodils in bloom near joey’s old school. must be the earliest blooms ever.
- housing contracts paid for the upcoming school year, decisions made, eureka! moments uncovered.
- “amazing grace” and “ode to joy” played on the baritone as i write.
- a saturday night movie date, followed by “friday night lights” on netflix.
- miles run in neighborhoods and around the lake, weather so warm that i didn’t need my wool hat.
- bringing our girl home to watch the superbowl and all the commercials. snacking and laughing and cheering
long into the night.
- getting over a cold and planning our gardens, dreaming out loud of places we’d like to live, enjoying the
sunshine sitting on our patio, drinking our post-run gatorades.
- my weekend.